The Gift Guide That Will Help You Shop Sustainably or From Small Businesses This Holiday Season
This season there are so many options of places you can shop, products you can buy, and ways to spend your money. We know that big stores offer perks like massive sales and two-day shipping, but we want to offer you an easy way to find gifts you'll love and support brands that are doing good things in this world. We carefully curated gift guides of things we think go great with each of our bags, so you can give a complete and thoughtful gift to the people you care about, and know you are putting your money to good use! Check them out below!
The Main Squeeze Gift Guide
1) The Main Squeeze- Your go-to work or travel bag made from Sustainable Materials. We donate a percentage of Sales, are a small Business and Women-Owned
2) The Happiness Planner- Inspiring people to create a life of happiness and fulfillment, Small Business
3) Tranquil Yogi Yoga Mat- Naturally Sourced Yoga Mats, Small Business
4) Welly Traveler- Every product sold helps go towards funding a new well for people in need of new water, Small Business
5) Eco Eyewear Sunglasses- Eyewear made from all recycled materials
6) Karst Notebook - Sustainable Notebooks, Small Business
The V.I.Pouch Gift Guide
1) The V.I.Pouch- Every-Day bag shoulder bag/wallet/waist pack made from Sustainable Materials.
2) FitGlow Beauty Lip Serum- Ethically Sourced, Plant-Based, Clean Makeup
3) Mighty Gum- Gum to help boost immunity, Small Business
4) Rx Fresh- All Natural Hand Sanitizer that gives back, Small Business and Women-Owned
5) Canary + Co RefugeeOne Mask- Made by Refugees through RefugeeOne with materials sourced through local artists
The Empower Pack Gift Guide
1) The Empower Pack- Everyday athletic backpack made from Sustainable Materials.
2) This Saves Lives Granola Bar- Proceeds help feed malnourished kids
3) BKR Water Bottle- Glass bottles to encourage stopping single use plastics, Women Owned
4) Girlfriend Collective- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable, Fair-Trade, Ethical Fashion
5) Thousand Fell Sneakers- Vegan Sneakers, Created in a family-owned factory
6) Know Headphones- A small business that gives back
The Kiss-Me-Kit Gift Guide
1) The Kiss-Me-Kit- Everyday athletic backpack made from Sustainable Materials.
2) Mischo Beauty Nail Polish- Vegan Nail Polish, Women Owned
3) Dear Survivor Jewelry- Ethical and Sustainable Jewelry that Empowers Survivors of Human Trafficking, Small Business and Women-Owned
4) Megababe Deodorant- Clean Deodorant, Women-Owned
5) Lilylolo Make-Up- Pioneered the clean beauty movement
6) Supercrush Hair Accessories- Handmade high-quality accessories, Women-Owned
We hope this helps you find some great last minute holiday gifts and encourages you to find brands you feel great about supporting!
December 4, 2020